Search This Site

Whodini - One Love [Official Video HD] - YouTube



When I was 16  I went to a concert with Whodini, LL Cool J and Run DMC at the L.A. Sports Arena.
  I was near the backstage entrance and I knew my man Scotty D was back there and I saw Jalil near the door. I was like yo Jalil can you go get Scotty D for me? he was like "yeah man... I´ll go get him right now. He turned around and disappeared. Now in my mind i was like, he aint gonna get him. I was already thinking of other ways to get back there.
  Five minutes later Scotty D came walking out to get me. He said, "Jalil told me you was standin out here. Come on man we back here partying".
  I couldnt believe it! He actually told him! I had the time of my life seeing everybody backstage and seeing the show.
  Since that day I´ve, as an artist,  always tried to be the same way when I meet people at shows. It goes a long way in this biz.
  I hope I get to repay Jalil the favor one day.
         Peace, Love and Hip Hop- J-RO

No comments: